Suggestions: Official Infinity Server - Help us create the best experience!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rux, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Rux

Rux Admin Foxie
    Staff Member Admin

Hey everyone! :sparkle:

I hope you all are having a great week so far! Today I would like to collect all your suggestions, feedback, ideas and anything else you can think of what you would like to see for the official Infinity server!

We've been super busy planning everything so far and would love to hear from you, to make the new official server the best experience for our amazing community!

Please make sure to share this thread with all your friends and community members so we can get as much feedback as possible!

Looking forward to all your ideas and stay hyped for the release :lit: :fire:
    ~ Rux

josh likes this.
  2. TheRiceLord_

TheRiceLord_ New Member

I personally think the server just be PVP but include towny, therefore there's no ultimate battle for faction power and murdering constantly but there's still that element of battle and superiority. Also, the idea of towny still includes wars making it very diverse and playful for the player, and the claiming system is very easy as it is claiming the chunks. Secondly, I think you should make a PVP arena, modded shop and others but make the shop highly priced so the players don't live off the shop and just ignore the survival aspect of the server.

Thanks for listening.