Welcome to the Infinity Forums!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Rux, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Rux

Rux Admin Foxie
    Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

:sparkle:Welcome to the official Infinity Forums! :sparkle:

We're hyped to announce we have finally launched our official community forum! And of course, with that come many new exciting changes and updates we are proud to announce today!

[​IMG]
    :star: Community Focused Forums :star:

This place should the ultimate hub for all things Minecraft and Infinity Pack. We made this forum with the community in mind. You can discuss, share, explore everything about the modpack, meet new friends and share your awesome explorations, builds, servers, creations, designs and so much more!

:lit: :fire: OFFICIAL SERVER HYPE! :scream:

With the forum launch, we are preparing for the official infinity modpack server! Stay tuned for more details on this in the announcements forum, because I can't tell you more... just yet!

:post: Feedback plz!
    As always, with these huge new updates and announcements, we're really looking forward to knowing what you think about this new forum and would love to incorporate your feedback, critique and all the ways to improve to be the best community out there!

Have an awesome Friday!
    ~ Rux :fox:

Moyi, golemplay, Liam and 2 others like this.
  2. Truzze

Truzze It's just me, Colin!
    Staff Member Admin

Welcome everyone to the Infinity Forums :lit: :fire: :ok: :100:

Moyi, Liam and Rux like this.
  3. Kiddliwink

Kiddliwink New Member

I haven't been able to find a working server....

4. Neko Loli Rin

Neko Loli Rin New Member

There are not any servers currently, there will be a official server hosting the pack, there were community servers but they went offline, you will have to stick to singleplayer for now, sorry.